This is a poem I wrote for my son after he passed away. Last year I sent it to a poerty company to have it published and yesterday I got a book in the mail with the poem in it. It's not the best by any means but it means alot to me. I hope you all like it.
Poem For ALex
I wish I could hear you laugh
I wish I that we could play
I wish I could see you smile
I wish I could hold you for one more day.
I Keep your photograph
It Reminds me of better days
But I Feel so lonesome now
I just want to take your place
I know you hear my prayers
I know you're with me when I cry
But I just can't help but ask God Why
I just wish my pain would go a away
My life hasn't been the same since you went away
I don't know how much more I can take
Then I see you in my dreams
That Helps me get through one more day





Bookmarks